We are experiencing a long wait list for clients needing exams, vaccinations and surgeries. Due to the increasing number of last minute cancellations and “no show” appointments the following policy will be enacted May 9th, 2022
*COVID RED RESTRICTIONS*
Due to Zone 1 moving back into the red phase the Kent County Veterinary Hospital and the Bouctouche Veterinary Clinic will be changing their hours of operations. This is due to the splitting of staff between the two locations to avoid chance of closure due to sickness and quarantine.
Starting Monday January 25th the Bouctouche location will remain open from 9 – 4 pm Monday to Friday. There will be appointments available everyday to remove overload at the Kent County location. The Kent County location will be open 8-5 pm Monday to Friday only. Closed Thursday evening and Saturdays for the time being.
The doors at both locations will remain locked and limited entry will be enforced.
We ask the following :
• If food or prescription refills are needed please call ahead of time and we will do curb side drop off
• Please call from car upon arrival
• Card transactions are preferred
• If coming with animals for appointments please call from the vehicle upon arrival and limited access on a case by case basis will be instituted. (MAX 1 person/household may be allowed to enter)
• Please come on time for appointments as things are being booked for staggard arrival.
Thank you for your understanding during these very trying times. We are trying to keep our staff safe and our hospital open to be able to assist in your animals needs. Please stay safe.
Thank you – The staff at Kent County Vet Hospital