- Physical exam, nail trim, deworming, discussion about diet and training for puppies and pet insurance.
- First vaccine (canine distemper, parvovirus, adenovirus type 2 , leptospirosis, coronavirus and parainfluenza)
Second visit: (about 3 weeks later)
- Physical exam, nail trim, fecal exam, puppy training talk
- Second vaccine (same as above)
Third visit: (about 3 weeks later)
- Physical exam, nail trim, fecal exam, food consultation and neuter discussion
- Rabies vaccine
This puppy pack offers everything puppy program 1 offers in addition to vaccinating for Lyme disease.
Lyme disease is a disease spread by ticks that is becoming a problem in our area. It is only a mild issue at this time, but is expected to become more of a problem, so this vaccine is offered to prevent your pet from getting sick before the incidence of disease increases.
If a dog contracts lyme disease it can result in fever, lethargy, anorexia as well as arthritis affecting multiple joints and it has also been linked to causing kidney disease later in life.